Rear EFS XTR shocks Toyota Hilux 2005 - 2015
The EFS XTR shock absorber range has been developed specifically for the outback off-road tourer, with a heavily laden 4wd.
Improved with increased oil capacities to reduce operating temperatures and incorporates a highly robust construction to take on the worst Australian outback roads.
EFS XTR shock absorbers are designed & developed to suit each vehicle and are not a one shock suits all approach. They are constructed from high quality internal and external components to meet the demands of the modern 4wd.
- 64mm External Tube
- Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas - Helps prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design - Maximises wheel articulation
- 40mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction - Increased control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 20mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod - Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 2 mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness - Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve - Adjusts to different road & off road conditions Vehicle & Height Specific Valving
- 3 year/100,000km warranty
Sold as a pair and suitable for the Toyota Hilux 4x4 2005 - 2015 from standard height up to 2"/50mm over standard.
Order now with free Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration