Front Elite Struts Mazda BT50 2012+
Looking for a durable strut for your Mazda BT50?
EFS Elite struts and shock absorbers are designed for Mazda owners who need a shock that gets the job done. High quality internal and external components to prevent fade under harsh conditions and long life bushes for durability.
- Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 35mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction
- 16mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston
- 1.5mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve which adjusts to different road & off road conditions
- 3 Year Warranty
Sold as a pair and suitable for the front of a Mazda BT50 4WD 11/2011 onwards from standard height to 2"/50mm raised.
Order now with FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration. struts are sold in pairs.